NEW SURVIVAL SEVER!! with iConomy + SHOPS NO-Whitelist

Discussion in 'Servers' started by KOSDFF, May 24, 2011.

1. KOSDFF

KOSDFF New Member

[video=youtube;IWLsJHTH_hg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWLsJHTH_hg[/video]

So when PSN was down (Grr...) I had to find another game, and that game was Minecraft. I started out playing on the website and eventually bought the game so I could setup my own server. Slowly I learned how to setup a Craft Bukkit server and install plugins. Thanks mostly to other players that connected to the server and recommended the most useful ones.

I started KOSDFF's World to create a survival server where players used currency to buy and sell items, tools, and materials. (iConomy + Shops) After many griefers I figured out how to use WorldEdit and WorldGuard which came in very handy!! Players start off with $30 which buys enough items to have a good start on the game. Players mine materials and collect items to sell to the many shops located in the castle and in various towns surrounding the spawn. The server also features a BATTLE plugin which allows players to fight and wager against each other in an arena! Players who save up sufficient currency can also by access to the plugins, such as fastmining, portal use and creation, bed-heal, gills, color chat, vanish and worldguard; with more to come!

I created this montage to showcase the world I've created with the help of some fellow players whom created the towns surrounding the castle:
    AwesomeLawlz
    Yix
    Spankyknaps
    Hamypotter

Server Ip:
    68.12.196.197:25565

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed it!! Please comment!!!

2. UnspheredTnT

UnspheredTnT New Member

Cool seems awesome gonna try it out! :D

3. Jojopigs

Jojopigs New Member

i got an outdated client message on the server, fix please?

4. Theguffy1990

Theguffy1990 Guest

Was that before or after you down-graded? Also, I can't get on it ever?!?!? Any help?