A video for newcomers

Discussion in 'Continual Improvement' started by howlgram, Nov 11, 2010.

1. howlgram

howlgram New Member

As i said, this video would be nice if it is displayed on the frontpage, at least for newcomers, you know, the first time you visit the page you see the video
    then (maybe with some kind of cookie) if you go to the page again it wont be displayed, because you might have already seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaMTedT6P0I&feature=related i just loved the video so much, hehe

2. Robin

Robin Member

Ye it's cool , but we won't have it on the front page, we have bad space as it is :)

3. Time

Time New Member

That song, I do have to say, is epic. It's called Mind Heist, it was in the move Inception.

4. Robin

Robin Member

Inception is an awesome movie! What do you get from the ending? Will the thing stop spin or not ? ;)

5. Time

Time New Member

Well here is how I went about thinking. If you notice, it DID waver, whereas it never wavered in the dreams. So I decided that he must have actually been with his kids... but it's just hard to figure out how, as it was supposed to be impossible for him to get back out. It's a mind twister, that's for sure.

6. Robin

Robin Member

ye I was stuck a long time trying to deside what end I liked best ;) But I think it diden't stop and he is just still in a dream, but that's something I assumed right from the beginning because it is a leonardo movie, like shutter island , the ending in he's movies are often a mind twister :)

7. Robin

Robin Member

Howl, I have made a Tutorial section in the general Minecraft discussions , I would be happy if you posted some tutorials there in the future, I will move youer redstone post there, And I will make som the youtube clips will be shown directly at our forums, if you paste the youtube link the in "video" option when you make a post it will be a video direct in your post :)

8. howlgram

howlgram New Member

ok, thanks Robin, i will surely post some after this week :) (very busy)

9. Robin

Robin Member

We actually have some challenges for our movie makers that will make a trailer for the site, and if they make it well it will be posted on the front page :)