Your thoughts on Microsoft buying Minecraft

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Sterling Walker, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker MinecraftNews

Do you think Microsoft's recent acquisition of Minecraft is good or bad. 2.5 billion dollars is a lot of money for anyone to pass up. Hopefully that money makes the game way better because they can pay the devs more and hire more devs.

2. DaniMiranda

DaniMiranda New Member

Yes, please!

I am loving this! Wonderful for the world of Minecraft! This will allow for so many improvements on an already great game. The fact that Microsoft is secure in investing such a substantial amount of money in this company proves to me the worth of this product. I am super duper happy for them! All I ask is that you leave my little sheep the way they are. You can upgrade everything but the sheep. Thanks.

3. Hiyabats

Hiyabats New Member

I think they will treat the game well because they have played it and are fans also. It is an established product so they won't have to fool with it too much and try and make it better. Hopefully we can plan on seeing new items, upgrades, weapons, textures, etc. I can see only good coming from this.

4. Micheleteresa

Micheleteresa New Member

I think time will tell if Microsoft buying Minecraft is good or bad, you don't invest 2.5 billion without expecting to gain more than that in revenues. It could totally change the game either way, good or bad.

5. iDerpy

iDerpy MinecraftNews

I don't think Microsoft is ruining MC, maybe more ppl are going to love it. And with 2.5 billion dollar they can make MC better.

6. Whitewolf2578

Whitewolf2578 New Member

It will be good for MC to get bought by a major corporation. I just hope it doesn't lose its personal taste that MC has always had. Kind of how other games are really good and then some other company buys them and just ruins them. Let's hope that doesn't happen to MC.