Site Problems

Discussion in 'Continual Improvement' started by Apv301, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

I didn't see a spot anywhere on the site to point out errors or typos, so this is the closest forum I can think of to post this. I'll edit and add to this as I find stuff.

Typos:
    Where - What

Forums "Singelplayer Alpha" - Typo on "singleplayer"

Singleplayer Alpha "Sticky - Normal Buggs" - Typo on "bugs", I won't be pointing out typos in peoples posts here or other titles for obvious reasons, but I thought as it was a mod created sticky it was something to point out.

Errors:
    Where - When - How

N/A

Hope this can be used to help further and better this already excellent site!

#1 Apv301, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  2. Robin

Robin Member

haha thanks, typos is my fault :) because I have had so much to create I am typing fast and can't double check everything, I use a text controller , but it do not work on titles :) I will change it thanks, you are welcome to post mor typos if you like, I will move this thread to feedback :)

3. Robin

Robin Member

Btw I can't change the "buggs typo" without deleting the post so it will be there for now ;)

4. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

No problem lol. I figured that was the case, at any rate it could be far worse than one letter in the wrong place, and I don't think too many people have noticed to be honest.

Ah well, if anyone asks buggs is deliberate, as buggs is a creeper skin we all use =p.

I'll add anymore typos I run across to the first post, but so far everything's well spelled and well worded.

5. howlgram

howlgram New Member

haha, cool, someone cares about grammar/spelling ;)

6. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

I'm not sure how to take that howl, one could take offense at how you worded that.

7. howlgram

howlgram New Member

really??? how?! o_O
    anyway, remember, every time you read a post about me and you are doubting, go for the good meaning, i dont intend to offend anyone :/
    thought, english isnt my native language

8. Robin

Robin Member

he is right Apv, you can go on with a nicer approach ;)