My Seldom Online Server

Discussion in 'Servers' started by bylon, Dec 14, 2010.

1. bylon

bylon New Member

Hello there!
    Im bylon and I just started running an Mclawl server. Its not always up, in fact I only launch it when I want to play or got the ressources to do so because its on my PC.

However you are of course welcome to play and build with me! You can contact me via Skype, my name is bylon-

We could talk while building some stuff. At the moment the server is restricted to 10 people and 4 maps because i dont know yet how much my PC can handle.

Im often online though, so if you want to build just contact me.

Im German but I'd like to talk in English too to improve my englishskills

Also, as Im very new to this multiplayer classic stuff i could need some help to arrange portals, worlds and ranks and whatnot.

Thats it for now!

I really hope you are not afraid of a non 24/7 server :D

http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=fcc0c0d79c5b4fc78588d9f55619ed37

2. Robin

Robin Member

Good to see you making this :) Hope you will have much luck finding players!

3. bylon

bylon New Member

Okay :D
    you are welcome of course to visit it :)
    i guess ill keep it on today for 2 more hours

Lot happened in the meantime. I started the server right before i posted this thread here. now it has a welcome map with portals to other maps, two guest maps (main and main2), 3 builder maps (1 flat, 1 island, 1 mountain), a pixel map and some hidden maps.

they are all still empty of course except for the first main. if you want to build on my server just contact me. if you want a map for yourself, do the same :D

everybody is welcome. it got griefprotection, levels and i can make all sorts of changes like physics and stuff.

Cya all.

p.s.: killspammer helped me out with the welcome room, isnt it pretty?

4. bylon

bylon New Member

ok, i will be posting whenever i launch the server and edit the post when i close it again.

server is running again for 2 hours now

http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=648d844661c53d4913618afc95ed8e83

if you need anything, go add me in skype (bylon-) because for the moment i will try the minecraftnews alpha server out.

if you see griefers (server is public) let me know in this thread or otherwise!

also im going to be away for 2 days, probably tomorrow till day after. I'll probably let the server run in the meantime if some of you want me to do so.

thats it for now, in short: server is running again (different adress though), contact me if you need anything or see a griefer or want a zone added or whatever