A Minecraftnews.net youtube's channel

Discussion in 'Continual Improvement' started by howlgram, Nov 13, 2010.

1. howlgram

howlgram New Member

This is a really good idea. Why?:
    1. It will be a very good way of advertising the site, it might get us a lot of members
    2. I have seen Robin posting some tutorial videos, you can upload them in the channel
    3. Someone wanted to make some "Streaming" with the SMP i think, if not, it is still a good idea, and it would be uploaded in the channel :)
    4. Whenever you guys build something awesome, epic or finish some big project, you may want to record it, so everyone can see it, if anyone gets to build really epic stuff, we might get a LOT of views and so new members to the community.
    5. Anything else that i might forget, can be uploaded into the channel xD! lol

please post comments :)

UPDATE: I now know the site already has a channel, yay. ( http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMinecraftnews )

-If anyone could (because i know right now people is kind of busy because the page is new) try start streaming (i believe Time wants to, it is a very good idea since it is so popular right now) and whenever you finish a project, you can just take small video showing it, for example if you have build some sort of awesome city. Also, as Apv301 said: lets make a movie :D. someone experienced/good editing videos? (you know what would be awesome, making a machinima, that would give us soooo much audience/members to the site)

#1 howlgram, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  2. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

You're assuming we don't already have this in the works =p. It's a good idea though yes

3. Robin

Robin Member

As Apv is saying we do have it all in the making :) but as you says Howl, it is hard with time when the site is so newly started, and those 5 points, it is all the idea of this channel, but good thinking