What would you like to be able to create but can't?

Discussion in 'Creative' started by arachnophobik, Jun 30, 2017.

1. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

I think the thing that I would love to create but simply can't because of the in-game limitations are mobs. I'd like to be able to create my own minecraft creature that I could tame, fight, or even turn into a boss. Although I understand that would be a hard feature to add, as probably it also needs a lot of coding, but that just doesn't stop me from wanting it and I think it would be a cool feature for creative mode.

What would you guys like to create but can't due to in-game or your own limitations?

2. Char55

Char55 New Member

I've gotta say that sounds super cool. I too would love to be able to create a creature of my own in minecraft and as I learn more and more about the game I keep getting more and more advanced and amazing ideas.

arachnophobik likes this.
  3. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

Sweet idea @arachnophobik. But I wonder how you going to tame the mob though. I think this might be quite difficult and complicated; probably hence the topic "What would you like to be able to create but can't?" :D.
    For me, I think I've been yearning to develop a gang of mobs to defend me and fight at my command.

arachnophobik likes this.
  4. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

That would be soooo cool! And yeah, it's going to be very complicated to add as a feature :/ Maybe someday we'll have it, hopefully not a decade later T_T. I'd love to make my own castle too and simulated a minecraft throne war with all of the mobs as CPU but the opponent king would be an online friend. That would be like watching a medieval lego movie lmao.