What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Apv301, Nov 13, 2010.

1. D Lee

D Lee New Member

edwardcullen really pissed some-guy here:D:D:D LoL
    but anyway, was that a comment really? -Twas like the basic plain english of the kindergarten's ..
    man, adding value to what one says is key.. someone might as well press the 'Report' button if your stuff sucks LOL

2. Char55

Char55 New Member

I just just watched Pirates of the Caribbean and it was quite a disappointment for me. I've been waiting so long for the movie's release and this one wasn't quite what I expected judging from the past three or four movies in the series.

3. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

Its Big Bang Theory, and that was yesterday. I can't wait to start watching it today too. I watch it almost everyday because it's very funny to me.

Today, I kind of want some peace of mind while posting if not I would have been playing it alongside making my posts.

4. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

The last movie I've watched was Lego Batman. It was actually a pretty good movie if you can get all the references from the DC universe. Come to think of it, the movie was as silly as minecraft at times. I wasn't really expecting much on the movie because of the past few DC films, but this is really good, if not great. Wonderwoman is a great movie too btw, if anyone is wondering.

5. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

I haven't really been getting movies of late and quite bias on watching Big Bang Theory". @arachnophobik, I've been hearing a lot on these Batman and wondering whether it's like the old one I used to know, can't remember the title tho.

As for Wonderwoman, am even hearing it here for the first time. What's it like??