What is your favorite food to eat in Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Rockhem, Aug 9, 2014.

1. NathanG

NathanG New Member

MY favorite would have to be either cake or steak. Cake for when I am just sitting around my Minecraft house, and steak for when I am on the run! Either way, both of them taste very good in real life and so they would taste good in Minecraft as well. :)

2. SpectraGeko

SpectraGeko MinecraftNews

Rotten flesh, lol. It's extremely easy to come by and, although it makes you hungrier, there is still a never-ending supply of zombies at your disposal. That and I get to exact my revenge upon them zombies. Now they can know what it feels to be eaten.
    On a brighter day I take my bow with Infinity and Flame enchantments and hunt pigs.

3. Delirium

Delirium New Member

Steak is definitely a favorite of mine. Wherever I go I'd always have at least 10 steaks stocked up in my inventory (of course I'd have more when I'm exploring). Cooked Chicken comes second - there's just always an abundance of them and to me that's really lovely. Chicken farm is a must have on all of my sessions.