The sims :D

Discussion in 'Other games' started by 3ndhow, Apr 19, 2012.

1. 3ndhow

3ndhow The Fat Phoenix

Recently i have been getting into the sims!

Mainly sims 2 becuase i dont have 3..... Yet!
    I might get it some time this week. I dont know why i like it so much maybe it the same sort of freedom to do anything you want with your sims like steve in minecraft
    you can lock them in a room with no door a light a chair and a old food which is funny or make them swim on a pool and take away the ladders to get out so they drown. there are alot of possobilities which is why i like it so much. or you could yust play normaly and wiat while your sims become bankrupt becuase you have a crappy job :D or maybe you cheat and give your sim 500,000 to spend on pizza delivries and partys so he gets laid by 10 diffrent sims the choice is yours! now im going to finish the thread now as reading this over it is making me wnat to play it :D

2. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

I played sims a lot when I was younger. I always like the part where you make your family and house. After that it becomes boring for me but I played a bit. I still install sims from time to time to make something and then i remove it again. :D