[Solved] The All New Minecraft 1.6 Error

Discussion in 'Minecraft Support' started by Snuble65, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snuble65

Snuble65 New Member

I got all hyped when I found out that a new minecraft was being released and then this happened Game ended with bad state (exit code -1073741819) deleting C:/blah blah blah .minecraft/ versions/ 1.6.1/1.6.1-natives-5126311041122 What the hell does that mean?! please help

#1 Snuble65, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
  2. CB

CB Mature Filter for Forums

It means when the game updated, it didnt finish the install properly.

Minecraft uses a new launcher system and login check. You need to rename the old minecraft as "OLD_Minecraft" and move it so you don't click it anymore. It simply wont work properly much longer.

Download a FRESH copy from the minecraft.net download page. Then run the new one.

Your system started to create the new file directory tree, but ran into errors, so rather than leave half written code, it deleted what it started.

Snuble65 likes this.
  3. Snuble65

Snuble65 New Member

Okay I've done that and I've run it and I get some chat and log telling me tat it's done. Yay! but how do I play?

4. CB

After starting the launcher, you enter your email and password into the lower right hand corner. Then click play. Play solo world, by creating a new one, or.. join any one of the many online multiplayer worlds.

5. CB

No update in over a month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.