Selling Custom-made Server's

Discussion in 'Servers' started by pigdroid, May 21, 2013.

1. pigdroid

pigdroid New Member

Hi there,

I, Pigdroid, am offering you a service where I make custom-made servers specially for you!
    I am a starting coder from the Netherlands and I offer you good service for a low price.
    The servers I make, can contain different worlds (like: Creative, Skyblock, Survival, PvP, Hunger-Games etc.), different Plug-ins (like: Essentials, Multivers-core, Lockette etc.) and on the servers I can build a Spawn, Shop, Jail, PvP-area's etc. for you. Just the way you like it! When the server is ready, I send you the files so you can host your brand-new server. When launched you can make your own money with donaters, so this will be just a small investment in you futue. I can help you hosting your server (with hamachi or however you like), but I don't host servers on my own.

Contact me at this forum or at skype: pigdroidmc or email me at pigdroidmc@gmail.com.
    I am sure we can make out a good deal which gives you a good server for a low price (we can work out a good price, depending on your wishes).

I'm looking forward to work with you.

Pigdroid