Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'The Real World' started by gmckee1985, Oct 15, 2014.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 New Member

All NFL related discussion should go here. I'll be posting links to various important stories throughout the course of the season here. Been an interesting season so far. One of the more disappointing aspects of the season is how many flags have been thrown. Penalties are way up this year and i think it's really hurting the quality of play on the field. Hopefully they do something about it soon and let the players play.

2. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 New Member

lot of good games going on this weekend. my personal favorite is the carolina panthers vs. the seattle seahawks. these two teams were some of the best in the league last year but are off to slow starts this season, mainly because their defenses are failing to live up to expectations. the panthers are 3-3-1 while the seahawks are 3-3. this one is going to go a long way in determining what type of seasons these two teams have.

- - - Updated - - -

lot of good games going on this weekend. my personal favorite is the carolina panthers vs. the seattle seahawks. these two teams were some of the best in the league last year but are off to slow starts this season, mainly because their defenses are failing to live up to expectations. the panthers are 3-3-1 while the seahawks are 3-3. this one is going to go a long way in determining what type of seasons these two teams have.