Minecraft How to get So Much XP in 10 min.

Discussion in 'Survival' started by boltsrock101, Feb 19, 2012.

1. boltsrock101

boltsrock101 New Member

[video=youtube;U7OtYqJ0Y4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7OtYqJ0Y4U[/video] any ideas for the next video?

2. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

Enderdragon farming is rather effective. It's hard to do though XD.

3. XxOakRaider03xX

XxOakRaider03xX New Member

I just go mine for twenty minutes, come up smelt everything, kill some mobs... And Im at 30 :DD

4. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

XP has always been one of the most frustrating thing in survival. For some reason, when I start the survival world, I always end up with 30 level XP in like 20 minutes. I get the XP so naturally. However, when I want XP and I need it for some reason, it ends up being so difficult to get the amount I need. Most people recommend I start a mob farm, find a spawner and create trap based around it. And I think that's a splendorous idea. However, I need to find the spawner. And that's impossible for me. To even think of EnderDragon farming is like a dream for me, it's probably going to end up with me dying. I don't know, when I don't think about getting XP I get it so easily but when I do worry about getting it, I end up struggling so hard.

5. SpectraGeko

SpectraGeko MinecraftNews

I don't think I ever used mobs as a definite source of experience. I usually make a gigantic quarry and mine everything possible in my vicinity then smelt it in three to five furnaces. It doesn't get me to level thirty in record time but its safe way that'll guarantee you don't lose everything by dying because you can only afford chain mail or iron armor. One thing I do make sure I have is a sword with serious knock back power. Like that I could shove monsters into pools of lava and continue mining.