Minecraft city made all by myself

Discussion in 'Survival' started by thedarkboy77, Jan 24, 2012.

1. thedarkboy77

thedarkboy77 New Member

What do you think about this city made all by myself?

[video=youtube;Nyk-k6qONas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyk-k6qONas[/video]

2. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

This has been two years since you posted it, but I think that city is amazingly huge for only one person to be working on. You must have some help with that. The city has a lot of detail and I really do enjoy the separate designs on each of the buildings. Usually, a city that big would have repetitive designs, and that would okay except for that fact that it would get very boring. It's fairly easy to see that you have put a lot of effort into this city. It's big, it's detailed and to see that only one person did this, you can obviously see the determination in the creator and the massive amount of effort he put in.

Nice work!

3. Fenastus

Fenastus New Member

I wonder if he ever improved on it?

4. tonocar

tonocar New Member

I hope he did! I would like to see the results! I like the parking lot and the skyscrapers he built a lot! Not a big fan of the football/soccer stadium, I think it needs to be bigger or more detailed. Maybe we will never see the end result. :(

5. kaineparker

kaineparker New Member

Yeah I wonder what's going on. From the video, it was very impressive. Hopefully he drops by again and shows off the finished result.

6. WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan New Member

Dude that's amazing. I can't imagine how many hours you put in on that. Good job mang.