Information about Donations! Why donate?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Robin, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Robin

Robin Member

Hello!

I thought it was time to give all of you the chance to donate to make this site a better place!

All donations will be gathered on the sites paypal account, our servers and other expenses are drawn from that account. And if we get a big overbalance we will use the money to buy some more prices for our competitions! So all the money will go to a good cause for this forum! As it is now I am paying everything and believe it or not, this forum do cost its fair share of money each month!

We would need about 100 Euros each month for the upkeep of this forum.

List if Donators: http://www.minecraftnews.net/showthread.php?568-List-of-donators.&p=5779#post5779

What do you get by donating?

Well first of, you will get a yellow title so everyone can see that you are a benefactor of this forum! We will list everyone that have donated but we won't announce how much everyone have donated, but you can get to different classes after your total amount donated! The different classes are listed below.

Everyone that donate will be added to a group named Donator and that includes a yellow title and the title donator. But if you donate 5 Euro or more you will get some special things around the forum and in game. read more belove.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For a total of 5 euro donated:

- Yellow title on forums and in game on our servers.

- Group Donator in game, wich means you are available to use /kit donator every 48 hours, this will give you a set of iron tools, 1 pickaxe, 1 shovel, 1 axe and a lighter.

And you will be able to use /tp wich will teleport you to a player if used like this "/tp r0binn" you will tp to me (care when using this, the player you tp to just might be standing next to lava or similar. and always ask before teleporting to a player.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For a total of 10 Euro Donated:

- You will be added to the group Superdonator in the forums wich will give you a Gold title on forums and in game on our servers.

- You will be added to the group SuperDonators on our servers and be able to use the command /kit sdonator every 48 hours wich will give you a set of tools and a sword in diamond. 1 sword, 1 pickaxe, 1 axe and 1 shovel all in diamond and a lighter.

And you will be able to use /tp wich will teleport you to a player if used like this "/tp r0binn" you will tp to me (care when using this, the player you tp to just might be standing next to lava or similar. and always ask before teleporting to a player.)

All total donations over 50 Euro! (first three members to reach this will be awarded with an Minecraft Alpha account!)

- You will be able to use the 50donator kit every 24 hours. Wich is the same as the Sdonator kit, but you can use it every 24 hours.

- You will get the following commands ingame: /kit (50donator), /tp (teleport to players) and /setwarp (this means you will be able to set your own warps, with an restriction of 3 warps, I will remove all warps you create if you create more then 3, speak to me if you want a warp removed or moved.)

- Your name will end up in the *Hall of Fame* (A link to your profile will be shown on the front page in the hall of fame)

- You will get all the benefits of Superdonator on our forums (wich mean you will get a gold title and the gold donator title)

A total of 100 Euro donated (for every 100 euro donated you will get one Minecraft account):

- This will give you all the benefits above!

- And you will get one free Minecraft account for every 100 Euro donated.

- You will also get Minecraft Gold blocks x5 below your name to indicate that you are one large benefactor of this site!

That is all for now, we might update the donator information in the future, but just have understanding that this is new for both you and us, so have some patience if I am a bit slow when dealing with possible donations in the beginning!

I am very glad for all donations big as small, thanks in advance! :)

Have a good day - Robin.