I need help

Discussion in 'The Real World' started by 3ndhow, Mar 28, 2012.

1. 3ndhow

3ndhow The Fat Phoenix

Does anyone know any good gaming pc's because i definitely need an improvement from my old one :/ price no more than £1000 thanks

-Niall

2. PersonOne

PersonOne New Member

If you're fine with putting things together, you could build your own computer. :)
    Generally, they're less expensive, last longer, work better than ones you could buy.

If you don't, then it all depends on what type of gaming you do. Minecraft doesn't require a very expensive computer, but other games such as BF3 on max graphics need better and more expensive computers.

3. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

4. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

Oddly the link has a different case than the thumbnail.

5. 3ndhow

3ndhow The Fat Phoenix

Thanks for you help guys! but i wuold need it to be wireless because my room is upstairs and the router is down stairs :/

6. CB

CB Mature Filter for Forums

How soon are you looking to purchase?
    I will be more than happy to help you build a new one. For that amount of money, you can get a very nice gaming laptop. Very nice. Custom ordered ones too. I can help you spec it out.

Basically you want to get either an ATX case and full size mobo with dual CPU capabilities MIN iSeries processors from Intel, and really watch the speeds for RAM. Else, if you want to go fully mobile, for your money, you can still spec out a nice gaming laptop that is upgradable for future installs and hardware.

7. 3ndhow

3ndhow The Fat Phoenix

Well im starting a day job soon to bring in some more money so baisiclly as soon as i can get the money realy