How were you introduced to Minecraft

Discussion in 'Miners Lounge' started by Sterling Walker, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker MinecraftNews

People have gotten introduced to minecraft in many ways. I got introduced when I did a google search a couple of years back of games where you can make anything. Minecraft came up and I started watching videos of it. At this time minecraft wasn't near as good as it is today. But eventually I got addicted to it.

2. MrMoose

MrMoose New Member

I was watching PvP streams on McPVP for a long time and decided to finally buy it. Have been playing ever since, it's a great game. The only thing I dislike is the fact servers are trying to add pay2win features.

3. Micheleteresa

Micheleteresa New Member

A few years ago when talking to a friend, I asked "what ya been up to?" his reply was "Playin' MC" I asked 'whats MC" and there you have it..next was messages from me asking him.."how do I mine this..how do I build that"

4. Delirium

Delirium New Member

I've always known Minecraft, but I was never really interested in playing them. I mean they're great and all, but I usually just play MMORPG games so Minecraft didn't exactly appeal to me. But then one day I met two people who I quickly became very close friends with, and they were Minecraft players. So I decided to play the game with them and fell in love with it. It didn't even take me long to learn the basics.

5. roaeey

roaeey New Member

I got introduced to it by a friend. I guess word of mouth traveled fast about it. I tried it out and loved it. It became addicting and a great way to pass the time.

6. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

The game became popular pretty quickly, and a lot of my friends got hooked up on it. So I saw them play a bit, and saw some online so I decided to give it a try. I was never really good at it, but I played a bit.

7. zero

zero New Member

I wouldn't say i was introduced, but at the time i was browsing a few gaming videos of a youtuber and a video of Minecraft was recommended to me, after watching it i was amazed and decided to start playing the game.

8. Char55

Char55 New Member

I used to see a bunch of my friends playing this game and I tried it out for myself once, and that was it, I was hooked. It turned out to be such a fun and interactive game that really challenged my skills that I loved it from the very start.

9. Thunderstrike100

Thunderstrike100 New Member

I got introduced by one of my cousins playing it. By the way, does anybody have a good skin idea

10. loon

loon New Member

I used to follow this youtuber that played various games and in one of his videos he was playing minecraft

11. pmk1996

pmk1996 New Member

I found it online when searching for games to play.

12. walte12

walte12 New Member

That seems the case for a lot people when searching for games

13. loon

loon New Member

Minecraft was pretty popular on youtube at one point that so many new people joined