Games You Want

Discussion in 'Other games' started by jennyy, Jun 11, 2013.

1. jennyy

jennyy New Member

I have a few in mind. Often though the selections are critisized like a jukebox at Pizza Hut. So what games do you REALLY want? There are quite a few I'm looking forward to! There are so many though and it's difficult. Plus you can't get them or play them all at once! The only way I get them is by REALLY wanting it.

Hearing BIG HYPE about it. I been wanting KANE & LYNCH 1&2, DEAD iSLAND, DEAD SPACE 1&2 FALLOUT 3&VEGAS, WET,.... TWiSTED METAL, SAW 1&2, LoLLiPoP CHAiNSAW,...,... DEAD RiSiNG 2....BULLY, DRiVER S.F.... As you can see my choices go on and on and on,... but not much is happenin' ! I feel I'm on the wrong track sometimes...

2. matrixor

matrixor New Member

There's quite a few games I want. I already have a lot of them, though. I want DayZ and Rust. And I can't wait for the release of Everquest next landmark.

3. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

For sure, Dark Souls. I've had in my hands for a couple of weeks now, so technically I have it. But, I'm too afraid to play it. Many people have told me that Dark Souls is like the ultimate hell game and i'll hate myself if I played it. So naturally I bought it, but now upon seeing some gameplay and the frustrations of the gamers, this game looks massively hard. I find playing Call of Duty hard, so Dark Souls is literally going to kick my ass. I'm pretty sure I'll go to my bed crying at night because of Dark Souls. I don't know, I think the game isn't going to be too bad, at least not as bad as everyone says it is, right? Right? *sigh*

4. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker MinecraftNews

I want Forza Horizon 2 so bad. I'm saving up so much to get it. I'm almost there and can't wait to get it. I am also hyped for project cars, gta 5 next gen, the crew, as well.

5. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

I want Dead by Daylight, because I like the idea of it and it's co-op, which is great so I can play it with my friends. We used to play Left 4 Dead a lot so that would be a great alternative for it. Other games, not that much, maybe Mass Effect Andromeda, and the new Anthem. But my PC is too week for now to support all these games.

6. tpicks

tpicks New Member

EverQuest. This is one game I want to play over and over again. This a fantasy game, award winning that gain massive subscriptions. It's initial first release was in 1999. One more game I like to play Dayz a kind of an open world survival game, my interest is characters of players turned zombies from terrible plague

7. D Lee

D Lee New Member

I've been playing Asphalt 8 recently ever since it's release.. When I tried running it on my PC it doesn't fully run -My Laptop is a Lenovo (runs a Windows 10 i bought it with, and has 3GB RAM and in adition of 250GB of HardDisk C and 500GB HardDisk D) I've been hoping that my friend gave me a corruptible compact disk, with the game and that it's not my PC with the issue here..
    I really wanna/wish I had this game since i keep playing it online at Xbox and it's kind of slow.
    Any help/suggestions please?

8. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

I cherish Need For Speed The Run. The handling of the cars looks so real and natural. You almost feel like you driving the car in real life. I just can't imagine the level of programming that went into the game.

Quite contrary to the Rivals, this one is so real and fascinating. I also adore PES 13. That one awaits another telling. :D

D Lee likes this.
  9. mcpe-monster

mcpe-monster New Member

I like Asphalt and other games for Android device. Unfortunatelly there are no a loot foog games now. I think only few can be really good for me. Waiting for good game!

-------
    and Minecraft :)