Fix list

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Robin, Nov 10, 2010.

1. howlgram

howlgram New Member

oh yes, i see what you see robin, but that is what people told me, and because the raffle is 1 nov, maybe they say: "oh, that isnt update since 2 weeks ago" Who knows!

2. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

Edited: Withdrawl my objection, sorry howl

@Robin, no no not minecraft, MCsharp or MC# for short. It's a server software, I just entered the ip for the configuration lol. As for why, just for kicks to see if I could lol.

#22 Apv301, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  3. Robin

Robin Member

Well that's true, but it is active with comments and such, and the date that is displayed is the date when article was made , so the date will stay, and if they check 1 row lower they would see the article made 11 nov

@Apv Aha , I just got a bit confused and wondered if you guys mistaken mumble for a new minecraft server or something :)

4. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

Ohhh I see what you're saying, I'm going to redo my above comment. Sorry howl, I misunderstood your point.

@robin I could see how someone could in all fairness, MC forums, and a random ip after all =p

5. Robin

Robin Member

*Made a image menu for for news archives, would like some feedback on the looks of this menu.

Edit: I changed them again, so now they have a hole other look, would be nice with some feedback!

#25 Robin, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2010