Favourite PC Game

Discussion in 'Other games' started by matrixor, Mar 13, 2014.

1. matrixor

matrixor New Member

What's your favorite PC game? Mine would be Sleeping dogs or Minecraft. Both are good in their own way. So which games do you like the most?

2. Apv301

Apv301 Active Member

Wurmonline, best game on PC. Was funner than minecraft in every single way.

[​IMG]

3. Fenastus

Fenastus New Member

I've recently really been into Hearthstone, a card game made by Blizzard.

Even though I spectate it a lot more than I play it, I still suck pretty badly at it :/

4. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker MinecraftNews

My favorite game on pc is Minecraft. The possibilites are endless and you will never get sick of it. So many mods and texture packs so you can change how it looks. Even the the mods and modding community are endless.

5. Hiyabats

Hiyabats New Member

My favorite game is a hard thing to say and pin down. I would say I have two favorites. I love Skyrim and Red Dead redemption. I have beaten both, but have restarted them again from the beginning numerous times just because I love to play. Both are open world and can be played without meeting the quest goals after a certain level. I like that and I am sure I will continue to play because of that.

6. roaeey

roaeey New Member

I love Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption! I haven't played RDD in a long time but now you're making me want to go back and replay. So much fun.

7. Delirium

Delirium New Member

At the moment I'm gonna say Left 4 Dead 2. It's just so entertaining and overall great. Can get a bit repetitive, but as long as you play with other people, every session is a different, unique experience. Plus there's always that super hard mode I'm still having trouble beating.

8. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

My favorite game is Mass Effect. The original trilogy of course. Everything about it is amazing and I love it. I don't know for Andromeda, since I can't run it on my PC for now, but in time I'll try it out. But I don't think it will be better than the original ones, judging by the reactions.

9. tpicks

tpicks New Member

I am not yet a big fan of MineCraft since I am still new to the game. I can see they are great games, I actually don't have a favorite PC game. I'm thinking MineCraft could be my favorite when I must have gone far in the games.

10. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

My favorite PC game is PES 2013. Probably wondering why I still stick to the 2013s?? Well, I think not every new thing is better.
    For instance, many dudes think the newest FIFA football game release is bound to be better than that of last year's. Do you think so too?? Anyway, I'm of a different mind :D. The pressure in the gaming market to release new products every year sometimes kills innovativeness and hence, quality.
    Personally, PES 13 is the best of all PES football games I've ever played.

11. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed New Member

The Call of Duty franchise hands down. I am a sucker for first-person shooters, and I love them. It's a great way to pass the time. I love sandbox games too like GTA and such.

12. walte12

walte12 New Member

Call of duty in the early years was just unmatched but lately with each release the game has gets even worse

13. killamch89

killamch89 New Member

Fifa falls into that category as well. I used to be the biggest Fifa fan but ever since 2012, I have noticed a steady decline in the quality of the Fifa releases. They keep re-adding old features from previous titles and marketing it as "new".

14. loon

loon New Member

I would have to say Halo, it's one of my first shooter games that i truly loved.

15. pmk1996

pmk1996 New Member

Dirty Rally is my favorite.

16. killamch89

killamch89 New Member

As for my favorite game, It has to be Skyrim(all versions). Modded Skyrim is limited only by imagination(the Skyrim engine as well but that's for another topic) and you can create the world you want as well as create the scenarios you want.

17. Electropyro

Electropyro New Member

It is really hard for me to pinpoint a favorite game but one of them would have to be an old zoo tycoon game I played a while ago. I usually stick to consoles.

18. killamch89

killamch89 New Member

Zoo Tycoon? I haven't heard of that game in ages - I didn't know there were fans of that franchise that still exist. You, sir, are a rare breed.

19. Electropyro

Electropyro New Member

Thanks, though I haven't played that game in a good while.

20. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed New Member

I discovered Sim City lately, and as of now, this is the game that takes much of my time. I ditched Call of Duty for a while. Check it out. It's fun!