Do you play an instrument?

Discussion in 'Music' started by FergusMacLeod, Jun 27, 2017.

1. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

Do you play any instrument? Or more of them? If you do, which ones do you play? Do you have a band?

I play guitar for 5-6 years now, I have 2 bands but we are still practicing, nothing big. We do have some plans though and are planning on doing something of our own and stuff like that. I would also like to learn the piano but it is way too expensive and hard. Maybe one day.

2. tpicks

tpicks New Member

I am keen on learning how to play Piano, and was able to see that I can learn this freely or at a low cost online. I gathered this information from search on how I can learn how to play piano. There is this site called Hoffman Academy where the playing of piano is simplified. I just got this recently.

3. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

I've been playing guitar for 5-6 years now too, and I've been doing mediocre drums lmao. I have a casual band with my friends, I say casual because we can never agree on one genre. Often times I'm the rhythm guitarist and lead vocalist of the group, other times I'm just the lead guitarist depending on the song that we're playing.

4. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed New Member

I would also like to learn how to play the piano. The instrument that I only know how to use is the guitar, and after some time of strumming and plucking, it gets boring (that's just me). I believe playing the piano is cooler, it is like typing on a keyboard that produces great music. I'll go check out the Hoffman Academy, thanks for the tip!

5. loon

loon New Member

I have never really was attracted to instruments .

6. pmk1996

pmk1996 New Member

I don't play instruments that much but I can play a few songs on the piano and the guitar.

7. pmk1996

pmk1996 New Member

I don't play instruments that much but I can play a few songs on the piano and the guitar.

8. loon

loon New Member

The guitar is definitely ne of the most interesting instruments to me

9. pmk1996

pmk1996 New Member

Cool, you should try enrolling to school or use online tutorials, it's a really worthwhile way to spend your free time.

10. loon

loon New Member

Online tutorials seem the more easier option, i'll look into it