Did you ever rage quit because something annoyed you so much?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by tonocar, Sep 17, 2014.

1. tonocar

tonocar New Member

Sometimes, people do stupid things. One such thing happened to me. After a long day of mining, I was just about to wind up and head to the surface. But not before collecting the last few diamonds. I was tired and wasn't careful. I started digging out the diamond ore, standing on the top of it. What happened then is quite obvious. I fell straight into lava, losing my ores, my armour and my tools. I simply closed the game and turned the computer off. I was so annoyed with myself!

Have you ever done a similar thing that made you quit the game? What was it?

2. edthebig

edthebig New Member

Even though I love factions. Every time I would lose all my hard earned items to some dude. I did the same to people and its the whole point but it still hurts.

3. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz New Member

Not that I can remember. Probably because I lost a bunch of items or something in multiplayer servers though, probably. From what I can remember, though, if I ever get really annoyed, mostly because someone is being a dick, I just leave the server for a few minutes and join back because I miss it too much. :)

4. Timeisrelative

Timeisrelative New Member

Yes, I lost my horse with golden armor today. I forgot to build a fence around him, and when I came up from my cave he was gone.. Tried to look after him, even switched to creative so I could fly and get a better view. Anyone know if he despawns or is he still out there somewhere?

5. Whitewolf2578

Whitewolf2578 New Member

Well I mean I have never rage quit from the entire game, but I have done a rage quit from a server because the moderators were starting to piss me off. They were kids and I was trying to do something in my house and the guy comes to me and spawns like a billion chickens in my house. It was so horrible, I had to quit. Why do people give powers to little kids?

6. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom New Member

Not in Minecraft, no. Minecraft is usually a really chill game for me; I play it for relaxation. I rage quit a lot from other games, but in all these years, I have never rage quitted from Minecraft. It's not possible for me as I'm pretty chill even with using all my gear. It's not like I won't get another.

7. Hiyabats

Hiyabats New Member

Everyone has those kind of days. I have never rage quit the game though ever. I don't see it as a game that is overly competitive and because of that when I do wind up dying, I know I will just re-spawn and go on about my business like before. I don't think I have ever seen anyone rage quit Minecraft before. I imagine griefers have made a few people rage quit.

8. SpectraGeko

SpectraGeko MinecraftNews

I rage quit once when Endermen appeared near my hideout and started pulling dark prismarine blocks from the building I had going on. There were two of them and all I had was chain mail. I tried defending my home with a tiny iron sword but they beat the crap out of me because I couldn't see where they teleporting to and from. When I returned to play I discovered that I can use flint and steel to light them on fire which in turn kills them almost immediately. A more effective and even faster way is to have an enchanted sword with Fire Aspect as arrows will never hit an Enderman.

9. Nevaeh

Nevaeh New Member

I don't rage quit that often, but I have done this a few times. It usually happens when I am tired and then someone makes me mad because they destroy things that took me a really long time to build. Of course this one time I did it to myself because I tried to make a really high wall and I was looking around to see how far up I was and I fell off the edge. Died instantly.

10. Delirium

Delirium New Member

I've rage quit a few times. Never because of people though, or at least I don't think so. It's mostly because of my internet connection. It's extremely unstable and just.. plain terrible. I couldn't stay connected for longer than a minute. I wanted to rage so hard. But other than that no, I'm usually quite patient about things. But I don't like it at all when my internet connection sabotage me.

11. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

There was one time where I dueled a friend that I was getting pretty annoyed with back then. I worked so hard just to attain a complete diamond set. Unfortunately while we were dueling I accidentally hit a creeper that exploded right in front of me and launched me into lava. I lost my armor that day and didn't play the game for about two weeks or so.

12. Char55

Char55 New Member

I easily get frustrated, and that's something that I really want to learn how to control. I've often found myself quitting just because I didn't have the patience to deal with someone who was irritating me... I guess we all do it sometimes. But after a few minutes away from the game, I'm usually back to my normal self and able to carry on.

13. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

This happens to me more often when playing games, especially when am not winning or achieving my set targets in the game. This isn't frequent with me in Minecraft compared to PES 13. I easily loose patience and quite. That's something with me that happens very often.

14. zero

zero New Member

I experience not very often, but it does happen every once in a while, in any game you'll be annoyed or pissed at something stupid someone did, but you should never let it affect you.

15. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

I think it's even better sometimes to quite than to report a competitor for inappropriate behavior, as in my opinion, kills the fun of the game. It doesn't mean we can behave anyhow we want since reporting is inappropriate. This means we should behave politely while playing online.