Applications for posts on the forum.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Robin, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Time

Time New Member

Op spot is mine ;]

2. Robin

Robin Member

Ye but we might need more then one ;)

3. howlgram

howlgram New Member

Just reminding that i would like anything that has to do with staff, like staff obviously xD or Mod or Op or something like that

4. thepapertowelbandit

thepapertowelbandit New Member

Hello there, i'm not quite sure on how i'm supposed to apply for one of the openings but here goes. My name is Austin and i have been playing minecraft for quite a while now. I'm not a rude person and i am not one to ruin someones hard work, i respect people. I would like to apply for the movie maker. i am preety good with eddting videos i even have a Let's Play of minecraft up on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/thepapertowelbandit?feature=mhum i know quite alot about the game and i think i would make a great addition to the team thank you for your time and i understand anything you decide. one last thing is that i use Camtasia to record if that helps with anything.
    (i don't know why i would have to put that but oh well.)

5. Robin

Robin Member

Sure thing thepapertowelbandit I will add you to the list and you can feel free to enter the movie making group, do you want to have the title? And check out the workers section in forum and seee if you might want to make something for us? have a good day!

6. thepapertowelbandit

thepapertowelbandit New Member

Thanks Robin, and by title do you mean like have the title of being one of the movie makers? if so then yes please, also thanks for responding so fast.

7. howlgram

howlgram New Member

Gravedigging ftw!
    ~~~~i think this thread must be updated (the main page of the thread says there are 2 staffs and no admins, etc)
    im also wondering, if i'll ever be able to be staff, try not to get annoyed by my repeatedly asking please :D

8. Theguffy1990

Theguffy1990 Guest

I would like to ask if I could be a researcher as I have minecraft.net and Notches Tumbler page open at all times and on several occasions I have alerted the forum about updates good and bad.

Thank you for reading.

Guffy

9. Robin

Robin Member

I know you are good at bringing news :) But I think we will hold off at the positions on the forums until we know how more about how the forums will come out.

But thanks for applying :)

10. Theguffy1990

Theguffy1990 Guest

Since my previous attempt at a position on MinecraftNews failed, I have left some time and I would like to apply for Movie maker or a new title, Let's Player :D
    I hope I was not too soon to reapply for something :)

Guffy