Application From Staff Position(Also a resignation)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by KillSpammer, Jan 2, 2011.

?

KillSpammer for Staff Researcher?

1. Yes.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillSpammer

KillSpammer New Member

I'd like to resign from my programming position(Since my learning isn't going very well and it may take a year or so before i can actually make something decent) and step up into a researcher position.

I know what i have to do.
    I think i have to...
    Stay up to date on the twitter for notch and his blog, also keep up to date on the latest news from notch(Such as what IRC he is in ect ect.
    I can do that since i have alot of time even though i'm in a completely opposite time zone to everyone on this site.

Some benfits of having me: You'll get the latest news when I"M awake since most people on this forums are sleeping when i'm awake you shall have another timezone covered for the latest news and so on, also i'm very mature and i try to use grammar as much as i can.

I do hope you consider me.

Just think, "Why not?"

#1 KillSpammer, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  2. Robin

Robin Member

I like the initiative , but we have two researchers, and one is a staff member :) But make some work as a researcher and send me some work, and show your skills and I will think about it! :) I will remove your title and hope we see you as programmer in the future!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.