Anyone here that started playing minecraft since alpha, beta etc. And is still at it?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Timeisrelative, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Timeisrelative

Timeisrelative New Member

I remember buying Minecraft when it was in Beta version. I've taken several breaks since then. But now I'm playing again.

2. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz New Member

Yeah. I've been here since alpha. It's been quite the journey! My whole view of Minecraft and the feel I get when playing it has completely changed, and my playstyle has also changed a whole lot. I used to play singleplayer more than mutliplayer, but now it's completely reversed.

3. edthebig

edthebig New Member

Well I am not playing that much anymore, but when I first started playing Minecraft I remember it was in its Beta Stage. I didn't know about Minecraft and didn't play it when it was in Alpha stage.

4. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom New Member

I started since mid-beta, and brought a friend along the way since then. We've definitely had lots of fun since then and I don't think we spent so much time on one non-MMO game before.

5. Micheleteresa

Micheleteresa New Member

I have been playing for about for years and I think Minecraft is something that will never become a bore, sure there are times I don't play for a long time but each time I go to play its always fun and I get right back into it. its not like games where you have gotten to the highest level and its no longer fun or a challenge.

6. SanderD8

SanderD8 MinecraftNews

I've been playing minecraft since 1.2

7. NathanG

NathanG New Member

I started playing back in beta and am still playing now. It just amazes me by all of the new things the community comes up with. Whether it be from modders, plugin makers, servers, texture pack makers, or just players, the content being pumped out of the community is keeping Minecraft alive!

8. Razor

Razor New Member

I started playing right before the beta kicked in. I don't play that much lately, but I always come back for more !